How does a person in Egypt become eligible for assistance from BLESS?

Printer-friendly versionSend by emailDownload as PDF

A person who is in need first seeks aid from the priest in his/her church. If their parish is unable to meet all of their needs, then that person, along with the priest, will seek help from the bishop of their diocese.

In the event that their need exceeds what the diocese is able to provide, the bishopric will supply them with a letter stating their circumstances, which the indvidual along with the priest, take to BLESS for assessment and processing.